Size mismatch for xlib6g

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to XFree 3.3.3.1 from
http://master.debian.org/~vincent/xfree-3.3.3.1 but I always get this
"size mismatch from package xlib6g".

I've tried several time without success, so now I wonder if anyone else
has had the same problem and if there is a solution to it?

The output from dselect->Install follows:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
18 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 3413kb/11.5Mb of archives. After unpacking 246kb will be
used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get:1 http://master.debian.org xfree-3.3.3.1/ xlib6g 3.3.3.1-0 [956kb]
Fetched 1b in 1s (1b/s)
E: Size mismatch for package xlib6g
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall
again
Press enter to continue.

installation script returned error exit status 100.
Press RETURN to continue.

Best regards

-- Ingi
-----------------------------------------------C++-------
 ingi@elit.se   |  http://elvis.elit.se/~ingi     C++
 ingi@telia.com |  Linux on the Laptop Rulez...      C++
--------------------------------------------------------C
begin:vcard
n:Sigurjonsson;Ingvaldur Þ.
tel;cell:+46-708-241998
tel;work:+46-8-4447584
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://elvis.elit.se/~ingi
org:Elit Logik Datakonsult AB
version:2.1
email;internet:ingi@elit.se
title:System Architect
adr;quoted-printable:;;Parkv=E4gen 2A,=0D=0A;SOLNA;;171 38;Sweden
x-mozilla-cpt:;14752
fn:Ingvaldur Þ. Sigurjonsson
end:vcard