Re: where is ldd ?

:-> "Bob" == Bob Nielsen <nielsen@primenet.com> writes:

    > What version of ldso do you have installed.  It should contain ldd (the
    > potato version does not, however, since it is now included in libc6 2.1.

Bob, I installed the version 1.9.10-1 that comes with the Official CD
number 1 of version 2.1 (slink)
Thinking of an error  of the packager I tried the one that comes with
potato (1.9.10-1.2) but as yiu said it doesn't contain ldd either.

Fortunately I had a pc which was not upgraded yet so I simply ftp'ed
the file from there.

I think that this is a bug, should we file a report?

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.5 #1 Tue Mar 30 09:02:24 CEST 1999 i586 unknown