Enlightenment .15 required debs

I am trying to install the enlightenment 0.15 package, obtained from
www.debian.org via a link from the Enlightenment download page.

The package for Enlightenment requires that I have imlib1 >= 1.9.4 installed,
but I am unable to find this package anywhere.  Unstable only offers 1.9.3-4.
I tried to make a package from Enlightenment's rpm at their site using alien,
but I got an imlib package, which I am sure would be rejected by dpkg for not
being imlib1.

I have not tried forcing the install, as that seems potentially problematic.

Is there a package for this, or do I need to make one via a more particular
method of making my own package?

Sean M