Screen resolution

Hi all,

I have X set for 640 x 480 with 24 bit color as this was all I could get to work
under X. In Windows I can get 640 x 480, 800 x 600 (which I use) or 1024 x
768. Probelem I run into with 640 x 480 in X is that some programs fall off
the screen and are difficult to use. Is this a common problem with that
resolution? What screen resolution are most people using?

Thanks.

Doug Dine

dougdine@netzero.net
http://members.xoom.com/dougdine