Re: 'www' now M$ trademark ?

Ivan wrote:
ivna> I heard a rumour that Microsoft has had approved an application
ivna>  to license the tla 'www' as a trademark meaning
ivna> "wonderful world of windows" but I can't remember the web address.

ivna> Does anyone know anything about this ?

ivna> Does this mean that, in effect, MS has control over __EVERY__ website
ivna> whose url begins 'www' ?

I wonder if the rumour has anything to do with today's date...

--
__\|/__ http://www.rigelgroup.com/