Re: Win 95 and Linux Authentication

Samba works quite well for this sort of thing.

You can get all the info you want from www.samba.org/samba.

There is a Debian package of version 1.9.18p10 somewhere (I'm not sure at
the moment), with a filename of samba 1.9.18p10-7.deb.

JDM

--------
Jason D. Michaelson         | Debian GNU/      o http://www.debian.org
mich0101@tc.umn.edu         |          _
ares0@geocities.com         |        / /    _   _     _  _ __  __
Jason.D.Michaelson@cdc.com  |       / /__  / / / \// //_// \ \/ /
http://www.tc.umn.edu/      |
~mich0101                   |   ...because lockups are for convicts...

And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cliud of
vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall
be scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of
days. -- The Book of Mozilla, 12:10

"One World, One Web, One Program." -- Bill Gates
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer." -- Adolph Hitler