kernel.org mirror[oops]

Hello everyone,
    Sorry about that last message, I had a little glitch with my
computer.  Anyway, my question has to do with mirroring.  We are
using slink's fmirror package to mirror "ftp.us.kernel.org".  We
realize that ftp.us.kernel.org often fowards ftp requests to other
servers.  Our problem is that these other servers have different
file times, and sometimes even completely different
directory trees.  Every time we run the fmirror script it says it
needs to redownload about 600 megs of stuff we already have.  It
sometimes even deletes directories that we want, even though we have
the "nodel: 1" option set in the config file.  Should we chose one of
the ftp sites that ftp.us.kernel.org fowards to and stick with that?
If so, which one is best?  Is there a bug in fmirror that causes it
to delete directories even though the nodel option is set?
    Thanks,
    Chris

 Chris Brown       cbrown@seitz.com         !!! HELP FIGHT SPAM !!!

 Join; www.cauce.org  See; spam.abuse.net, spamsucks.com, www.cm.org