Re: Netscape Installer??

As I understand it, Netscape have changed their licencing rules, to the
effect that Debian can now distribute Netscape binaries.  Thus you no
longer have to get the binary from netscape and then use the installer,
you just need the correct packages.  I think the packages you want are:
	netscape-base-4 and
	netscape-base-4? (depending on version).
If you want to use the tarball + installer, the installer is still in
stable (under contrib/web, not non-free/web) as:
	netscape3_<version>.deb or
	netscape3_<version>.deb
depending on which tarball you have.
HTH