RE: How to open xterm with and a program at once

Hello
To start a program with an xterm, you need to use the -e option:
xterm -e <program name>.
I am sorry my PC at office run m$ os but it's changing : our system administrator want to use Linux boxes first to read mail and then as file server.

Alexandre Devaure