Re: libraries documentations

On Wednesday 31 March, Armin Wegner wrote:

> there are a lot of nice libraries in /usr, but where are the
> documentations for the c/c++ libraries?

humbug% dpkg --list "*" | grep libc | grep doc
pn  glibc-doc       <none>         (no description available)
un  glibcdoc        <none>         (no description available)
un  libc-doc        <none>         (no description available)
pn  libc6-doc       <none>         (no description available)

I think they're in 'info' format. you can get them from
http://www.fsf.org/manual/ in other formats.

--
Graham