Re: star office

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Shawn Nguyen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I am having some problem with Star Office 5.0, could someone shed some
> light on the situation?  Apparently when I try to update the mail box
> Star Office start to freeze up my computer.  What's happening is that my
> CPU is being overloaded when Star Office does this updating of the
> e-mail.  I have a K6 AMD 300 MHZ with 64 MB of RAM, I wonder if that's
> not enough for something as resource hungry as Star Office?

Star Office apparently makes a bug in S3 graphics cards to come alive. If
you are not using the S3 graphics card I think the problem might be
hardware if the computer freezes.

I use StarOffice and getting to like it better but I only use it as a
word-processor I have not even looked some features - never will.