Re: PostgreSQL

Yes, but it's not the Debian philosophy to force the persons who does'nt want
X support to do a --force-depends..
And it's not clean.
Usually, debian packages are small and with as less things as possible.
The extra stuff are in other packages...

--
        | Sami Dalouche  | samid@ifrance.com  | AIM : linhax    |