who owns a mount

>From time to time I have tried to unmount a disk (removable disk such as
a CD or Floppy, or Bernoulii) and gotten the message "device is busy".
This can happen if I am currently logged into a directory on that
device, or if a process is using the device.  However sometimes It
appears that the device should not be in use, yet I still get this
message.  ps -a does not give any clue (shows no process running that
should   be using the device).  Is there a command to show why a mounted
device might be busy (ie: who the hell is using it?).  In my case it
could be nfs (my removeable is mountable as a share under windows via
samba).

===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze