Help with printers

I have 2 problems here.

1.	On my network I cannot get Debian to share the printer.  I have set up
a hosts.lpd file and made sure there is no deny in the hosts.deny file.  What
else do I need to do?  I had that working in RedHat.

2.	I have a second machine that has a HP4L hooked directly to it.  I am
using Magicfilter.  For some reason it prints to about the last 1" of text and
then stops.  It also does not send a form feed to eject the page.  How can I
fix this?

Please reply to my address below since I do not allways get the full debian
digest list.

--
Brian Schramm
bschramm@bigfoot.com