Re: non-us.debian.org having problems???

I know this situation has been going on too long, and we're not happy
with it. Luckily this is going to change soon: we have a new server
donated by VA already. The only thing that I'm waiting for right
now is the shipping (also sponsored, but by SOIL and UL) of the machine
and the final installation of dinstall and the archive.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl