Re: star office

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Shawn Nguyen wrote:

Good - it's not just me! I have a P5 133 w/80 MB RAM and it does the same
thing. I can use it as root just fine, but when I try to use it as anyone
else it works fine, but then hangs and then when I boot it up again it
either (1) does nothing at all, or (2) gives a little "Unrecoverable
Error" message box. Is StarOffice just too resource greedy for anything
but the top-of-the-line models out there?

- Bill