Re: No LILO Boot after Re-Install Windoze95

Hmm, now that you say this, I looked back at the partition table (these are the
essential details I remember):

    Partition                       Boot        Start        End      Type
    hda1        Primary                             1         198        83        Linux
Native
    hda2        Primary                         414         791          5
Extended
    hda3        Primary                         199         215        82        Linux
Swap
    hda4                               *            (something)
DOS something
    hda5         Logical                         (etc.)
DOS something
    hda6         Logical                         (etc.)
DOS something

So, this isn't exactly what I thought I had originally written as the partitions (no
Linux native, only ext2). Now, what? I'm a bit lost. Switch hda1 to ext2 and bootable?