Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

> Heres a good point about linux, anyone found a good irc client for x
(other
> than Bitchx in a E-Term :) that doesn't crash everytime you click (yagirc
> anyone).

The last time I looked there are several IRC  clients for X..

> I still find for everyday use Win95/NT is better (quaking, ircing,
> browsing, ftping).

You can play Doom, Quake, IRC, Browse and FTP all on Linux...

Have a look at FileRunner for FTP.. (Its a bit like WS_FTP), or install KDE
and drag/drop from one folder to another, and each folder could be on
separate FTP sites...

> It seems that linux has quite a good range of
> applications, just a case of find one, and one that works fine.

    'The GIMP'
    'Star Office 5'
    'Corel WordPerfect 8'
....all FREE...