WinNT and Linux install question

Hi,
Using Debian2.0. My home installation with Linux and Win95 works
perfectly. Now I am trying to install Linux on my NT machine at
work.

For my home installation, I used CD-ROM method for installation and
this is what I did:
1)Copy all the CD-ROM drivers from autoexec.bat and config.sys files
to a DOS bootable diskette.
2)Boot from the 'DOS boot diskette+CD-ROM drivers'.
3)cd to the CD-ROM drive and run the Linux boot.bat file
4)Smooth as silk. It worked fine. No problem.

Problem:
With the NT machine at work, there is no autoexec.bat or config.sys files.
So I could not do step#1, #2 as described above.

I do not know how to configure the PC to boot from the CD-ROM.
Can you help ?

I downloaded the 'Linux+NT-Loader mini HOW-TO' and in step3.3 it says..
"..Now boot linux from diskettes..". I do not have linux boot diskettes.
all I have in the CD..

Rathon.