Re: Do We Need a New Evangelist?

> Did you really not understand, "So if you can't lead and you won't follow,
> at least try not to throw shit at the luckless bastard on the spot."?

The way he's been leading is wrong for the community. I've been there, I have
made these same wrong decisions and learned from them. I now choose a
different way of leading from Eric, and that's what I wrote about.

Whether or not Eric really wishes to leave, he needs to make a change.
I wrote a sincere explanation about what that change should be, and I
posted it publicly because that is how this community should make its
decisions. If you don't like it, you are entitled to your opinion.

	Thanks

	Bruce