Re: TrueType Fonts

Go into /etc/init.d and see if you have a script called xfstt.  If you do, open it up
and check to make sure things like the port number are correct (I had to change to
port 7100 on my machine).  Then type update-rc.d xfstt defaults.  That's it.

The way I have it set up from there is by using the $HOME/.xinitrc, which gets used
first by X unless it is missing.  In my .xinitrc file I have:

    xfstt --sync &
    xset fp+ unix/:7100

    startkde

Sean