Re: Backup using ZIP drive?

Anthony Campbell wrote:

> I'm currently thinking about choosing a way to back up my laptop.
> An Iomega ZIP drive sounds like the best and least expensive solution.
> Does the panel have any comments or other suggestions?
>
> Anthony

  If it's like mine, it's only 100 MB and that might be too limited
if you don't want to spend your time swapping disks (it also makes
automatic backup impossible). I don't know the prices but the reasonable
choices seem to be tape or removable HD.

  Mamoun

--
Mamoun ALISSALI
LIUM                           Tel: (33-2) -02-43 83 38 47