386/4MB RAM?

 i want to install linux (debian if possible) on a 386SX with 4MB RAM and
a 51MB HD.  it will have an ISDN terminal adapter and a 3c509 network
transciever.  can i use debian?  if i can't, how do i go about it?  i'm
open to suggestions about other (*BSD?) kernels.

TIA..

-vinny

--
   Vincent Murphy | CompSci Undergrad, UCC | theDon@cs.ucc.ie | (086) 8397405
          "With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.