Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

As far as physical space goes, an actual computer case can get pretty
small...My curiosity was piqued with Linux especially becasue I could
simply run X over my network here @ home, no need for a video card even.
Hell, if I weren't runnig a scsi system, a bare-bones install would only
require a motherboard, cpu (celeron), and an HD...maybe a cdrom..hell,
even that and the HD could be done away with if you run it through NFS
(am I stretching it here? ;).

trust me, I know what it's like to be 'po (UCLA, need I say more)....I
thikn though, that for me learning how to use *nix is far more profitable
in the long run (read: it's good on a resume).

-lev