Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Lev Lvovsky wrote:

> 1.  A "killer-app" X-windows e-mail client.  Unless someone knows about
> something I don't, both 'Balsa' and 'M' don't cut it when compared to
> Eudora.  As bloated as the latter may be, it still does thigns that no
> other mail client does...things I need done.  And no, I'm against using
> Netscape's mailer as it's nont intuitive, and I don't like suite apps.
> Pine is out of the question also, as I quickly get tired of arrow keys for
> navigation.

Netscape mail (I know, I know) is already standard in most enterprises.
There is also Ishmail (commercial) and others. Qualcomm told me that there
will be a Unix version of Eudora when you see Satan skiing down the icy
peaks of Hell.

What is REALLY needed is mail integrated with other applications.

George Bonser

Support The THING -- http://shorelink.com/~grep/THING.html