Re: X-window client?

At work (tech support of UCLA's ISP), we run a linux  server for certain
things, and many of the em-ployees like to run Xwindows on the windows
machines...without a doubt, Xwin32 is the best Xwindows client for win32,
but you have to pay a big amount of money for it.  Or you could get the
demo version that lasts for two hours.
MI/X lacks a whole lot of font support, and the display is easily messed
up/does not work with certain programs (even xterm).

HTH
-lev