Re: X-window client?

George Bonser (grep@shorelink.com) said:
> On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, David Bartholow wrote:
> > I need to get to my debian 5.2 system from my
> There is no such thing as Debian-5.2

heh, he may mean RedCra^H^H^HHat...

> > Windows NT workstation. Is there a free x-windows
> > client for windows that anyone knows of?
>
> Not that I know of. The closest you can come is VNC.

There is MI/X I believe, I've never used it, but it's worth a
try... check out http://www.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mix/

.adam

--
   Adam Lazur - Computer Engineering Undergrad - Lehigh University
              icq# 3354423 - http://www.lehigh.edu/~ajl4

"being able to break security doesn't make you a hacker any more than
 being able to hotwire cars makes you an automotive engineer" -ESR