Colour Map Problem

Hi

After much fooling around I have Communicator running but The problem now is the Colour map. Netscape requires true colour I
can only seem to get 4 bit susdo colour. How can I get 8 bit or higher colour. In this mode Netscape goes black and White not
to useful. Real hard on the eyes too as it sift in and out of colour as you move focus to other xwindows or off netscape.

I would also like to use my windows  95 user directory for netscape can I point netscape there? This would keep my mail in
order insted of leaving mail on the server then downloading again in windows.

Shanta