Two dosemu problems--second try

Can anyone shed any light on these?

(1) I can't start dosemu in an X-window or use the modem except as root,
even though I have "all c_all" permissions set for myself in the user
config file.  (Before I upgraded from v.66 to v.98.1 I was able to run
under X, but I didn't try the modem.)

(2) When I open a session in a dialup/3270 emulator package I use (Passport
for dos), the cursor becomes invisible.  (The cursor is visible when I
first start the application, but vanishes when I open the terminal
session.)  None of the video settings for dosemu under X looks like a
likely fix, though I have tried changing them.

Thanks in advance.

--

Curt Daugaard
cld@mcs.net