Re: Netscape

******
> oldlibs directory and it should work.

	I think Christian meant "xlib6".  xlib6 is the X Window lib
compiled for libc5, xlib6g is the libc6 version.  In fact, the
libc5 based version of NS requires several libs from the oldlibs
section:  libc5,libstdc++28 (I think), xlib6, and xpm4.7.

	I urge the original poster to simply get the libc6 version of NS,
so they don't have to mess with the oldlibs junk.  Either get the
libc6 version from ftp.netscape.com and use the installer, or, if
running slink and/or potato, then just install the Debianized NS
(with its torrent of required base packages! Ick.).

HTH,
--
Ed C.