Re: Zombies

Kent West wrote:
> Mine looks okay; well, other than it being a man page and I find most man pages
> ugly to begin with, but only because I speak English instead of Developer  :)

Have to agree with Brandon, it's completly broken. There _is_ no nroff
formatting, they took a preformatted text file and stuck enough of a header
on it so apropos works, but it's all preformatted. Nasty.

.\" This man page is a horrid hack because *roff sucks.
.\" The whole system is way obsolete. The internal header
.\" stuff must die, and will when I figure out how to kill it.
.\" I've already killed the wasteful left margin and screwy
.\" old perfect justification. Gross! You'd think someone
.\" invented this crap in 1973. Oh yeah, they did. Sorry.

Heh.

> (why don't they ever give real-life examples of the command instead of just
> techno-speak?)

Good ones do. :-)

--
see shy jo