Can't send-prohibited by Administrator (was Re: Zombies)

Kent West wrote:
> Okay- new question. When I tried to send this message I got an error from
> Netscape Messenger saying that I couldn't send it to Branden because the
> Administrator had prohibited it. AFAIK, "I" am the Administrator, and I don't
> recall ever prohibiting sending mail to anyone or anywhere. What gives?

MORE INFO
I changed my Netscape preferences so that my outgoing server was my
ISP's server, and then I was able to send it. When it was set to
"localhost" it didn't work, but I've never had any trouble before.

Or have I sent any mail since installing Netscape? Hmmm, maybe I
haven't; it's only been a few days, so that's possible.

Anyone have any enlightment to share with me on this?