Re: Zombies

> BTW, has anyone else noticed that the manpage for ps(1) is uglier than sin?
> Whose idea of nroff formatting is that?

Mine looks okay; well, other than it being a man page and I find most man pages
ugly to begin with, but only because I speak English instead of Developer  :)
(why don't they ever give real-life examples of the command instead of just
techno-speak?)

Okay- new question. When I tried to send this message I got an error from
Netscape Messenger saying that I couldn't send it to Branden because the
Administrator had prohibited it. AFAIK, "I" am the Administrator, and I don't
recall ever prohibiting sending mail to anyone or anywhere. What gives?