Re: staroffice question

On Fri, Mar 26, 1999 at 03:17:27PM -0000, Shawn Nguyen wrote:
Hi,
You don't must install a previous copy of staroffice,
if You suck the staroffice package from the net there
is a installation-routine which do the installation.
it runs, ...... very slow ....... , but it runs ;-)
only one thing is unlucky, You need to get a
key for the license, if You don't have the key the
version is time-limited