Re: CD-R/RW Question

Sorry for sending this to you twice Kenneth... Seems I just can't get used
to the Reply-To's.
* Kenneth Scharf <scharkalvin@yahoo.com>:
> I have also been told that the 2x and 4x drives only will write ONCE at
> that speed without powering down the computer (and therefore the drive)
> to let it cool down.  But you can burn forever at 1x.  Anyone had this
> problem?
Nope.
I roasted both slink cd's, one at 2x speed and one at 4x speed without
powering down my pc. I have an  HP cdwriter+ 8100 that roasts CD-Rs at
4x speed and CD-RWs at 2x speed.

--
Ulrik Haugen <qha@lysator.liu.se>
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you