install

I don't know if this is the right e-mail address for help. I couldn't find
anything else on your webpage. I'm new to Linux. I installed Red Hat Linux
before, but they supplied a boot disk. We received your three CD's without
boot disk. Is the boot disk missing or is there a different way to install
Linux. I tried to boot from DOS, then went to the Linux CD and ran the
boot.bat but Linux can't see the SCSI drive. It's hooked up to an Adaptec
7890 U2 controller. The HD is an IBM 9.1GB LVD. Help is greatly appreciated.

Gio Ferdico
gio@dtpmicro.com