Re: Netscape

You probably downloaded the libc5 version of netscape and installed used
the debian netscape4 installer package. You could install the necessary
libc5 packages, but I'd recommend installing the debianized version with
dselect (4.08 is in potato, 4.07 in slink) or getting the libc6 version at
ftp://ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/4.08/english/unix/unsupported/linux20_glibc2/
and using the installer package again.

Bob