Re: tn3270

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Philip Lehman wrote:

> Looking for a tn3270 app for the console. Could somebody point me in
> the right direction? tia -phil

x3270 works for me.  Requires X though, I don't think tn3270 has been
pacakged and I was never able to compile it years ago when I was
interested in it.

HTH,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell  bmitch@atdot.org  http://bmitch.dhis.org/  ICQ 30631197 |
| Throughout history, UNIX systems have regularly been broken into, beaten, |
| brutalized, corrupted, commandeered, compromised, and illegally fscked.   |
|                                    -- UNIX System Administration Handbook |