rxvt: keypad doesn't work

Hi everybody,

another newbie question.

Upon installing the rxvt package, I noticed that it is very nice at
serving my needs. It even does things better than xterm in respect to the
del/backspace problem.

The problem is, it seems my keypad doesn't work in rxvt. I can use the
keypad in other X programs, but in rxvt i just get "beeps". Do I need to
change the resources for rxvt? I didn't find a default resources file, so
I have nothing to go for.

I also checked /usr/doc/rxvt but no luck there.

Anyone?

-- nico

--:: scratch at ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be ::-----------------
--:::::::::::::::::::::::::: Linux - Free power for the masses :::::::