Re: ntfs package

Do you have ntfs support compiled into your kernel?  The support is
"experimental" I believe and that is for the read-only.  I understand the
read-write ability to be considered unsafe to use.  I have had no problems
with the read-only stuff working though.

HTH.

-Ian

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Richard Vanek wrote:
>  I installed ntfs at Debian 2.1 and mount doesn't understand -t ntfs option.
> Could you please help me how I can mount ntfs partition ?

Ian Setford                                               ians@unt.edu

		PGP = F2 92 50 E3 CD D7 A2 D9  C4 CE 08 A6 98 E0 0F 58