Remote Printing Problems

I'm having problems with my remote printing and am looking for some
more help.  I have got it setup where I can print xemacs, tkrat,
command line, etc.  However, if I try to print from Netscape or Star
Office, nothing ever prints.  I've checked logs on my little print
server, and don't see anything special.

On my main machine that I use, I do have xsftt running.  That is the
only thing I can figure out might be the problem.  If it is, how can I
get it running for X on a remote machine?

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

TIA,

chris

P.S.

  The remote machine is a Cyrix 486Dx4 100 with 24 megs and ~400megs
  hd.  It is slow enough as it is, so I don't want to overly burden it
  down if possible.  It's already the print server (except as noted),
  and dial out server/firewall/ipmasq machine.