gnome 1.0.x libs

I tried to get the elightenment window manager 0.15, only it needs the
libs for gnome ver 1.0.x (i think its 1.0.2) , among others
libgnome32 1.0.2-1
libgnomeui32
imlib1 1.9.4-1
libcapplet0 1.9.3-4
etc.
I can't seem to find these libs anywhere.
If anyone knows where i may find them, or how to install the sources so
dpkg recognises them (I saw that package guitar under potato needs some
of them, but they didn't appear anywhere in the distribution)
I got some other packges also that need these libs.
also the older versions are now broken because i tried to get the libs
from another source (rpm) so now gnome won't work at all.
Please help
thanx

if you can please also answear to: michf@post.tau.ac.il , because
netscape also gives me a lot of problems due to the missing packages so
i don't know if i'll be able to read the mailing list
Thanx again