RE: rpm to deb

> > Also, how come Netscape is distributed with RedHat and now Debian?
> >
> > Thanks.
> I thought RedHat had an agreement with Netscape that allows RedHat to
> distribute the software.

I thought it was included because when Netscape made the software free,
the new license allowed Linux distributions to include it. I think the
only reason it wasn't included in Debian 2.0 was because it was already
frozen when the license change went into effect.

Ed

---
Edward Di Geronimo Jr.          edwdig@bergen.org
"Video games aren't like sex Lars"   -me
"yeah lars can get video games"      -Lars Holzman