rpm to deb

Hi all,

I got tired of downloading so I went to my RedHat CD and converted Netscape
to a Debian package with Alien. The conversion was a success. Question is
that when your convert a package is there a way to find the dependencies
with DPKG or Dselect? Do RedHat packages have this info in them or is all
this info in the packages.gz file of Debian?

Also, how come Netscape is distributed with RedHat and now Debian?

Thanks.

Doug Dine

dougdine@netzero.net
http://members.xoom.com/dougdine