Hello

Hello All

I am still quite new to X and Linux.  I have a couple of questions which
I require help with.

I installed a package for netscape and after I installed it my mouse
pointer under X is now a large block, about 2, 2" in size.  I have been
unable to figure out how to restore it to normal size and shape.

Also when x sets its self up the back space key and del keys do not work
the way I am useto.  How should I correct this.

Has anyone else had problems with Netscape and the coloron the task
bar.  On 8 bit color depth it is fine but under 24 it goes black and
white.  It is kind of strange.  Even upgrading to Slink Dis did not
solve the above problems.

Thanks for any help

Pat
pneumann@telusplanet.net