Re: Faxing from Debian - success, but is there a GUI?

You can fax from Lyx using efax.

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999, Phillip Deackes wrote:

> Anyway, what I would like to do is to be able to print directly from an
> application like Applix. Failing that, even printing to a .ps file and
> faxing that with a GUI would be useful.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their
      strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
      they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk,
      and not faint."         Isaiah 40:31