Staging Areas.

<sarcasm>
In an attempt to reduce volume on -devel, I will ask here.
</sarcasm>

Can the developers subscribed please tell me/us where the various staging
areas are? I keep losing the various posts that have the urls (stupid me).
(i.e. gnome, apt, whatever) And if possible, an apt sources.list line too.

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

             yip yip yip yip yip yip yap yap yip *BANG* NO TERRIER