Re: broken /etc/apt/sources.list

On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 07:12:38 -0500, debian@grey-cat.com wrote:
> deb ftp://ftp.rising.com.au/debian-non-US/ non-US main contrib non-free

This should be one line:
> deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/pub/debian-non-US/ non-US main contrib
> non-free

In any case, non-us currently doesn't have separate sections for free,
contrib and non-free packages.

You're looking for
deb ftp://nonUS.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

HTH,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go