Printer Setup through SAMBA

Hello.

I've installed Linux 2.2.1 on my machine, but I have no printer
connected via LPT.
The printer (HPOffice JetPro 1150) is installed on another machine
running Bill's stuff.
It seems it is possible to access the printer via NetBios. I read the
doc comming with
Samba and tried to configure smb.conf. I always get the following answer
to my command
smbclient -L \\Serge (Serge is the Win95 machine):
Added interface ip=162.38.204.8 bcast=162.38.204.255 nmask=255.255.255.0

Server time is Tue Mar 23 13:46:02 1999
Timezone is UTC+1.0
security=share
SMBtconX failed. ERRSRV - ERRinvnetname (Invalid network name in tree
connect.)
Perhaps you are using the wrong sharename, username or password?
Some servers insist that these be in uppercase

I have two questions :

1. Is it necessary to run a Samba Client for Windows on the machine with
the printer, or
the Windows95 software is enough ?

2. How must I configure my machine to access the other's printer ?

Thank you for your help.

Petru NOTINGHER