broken /etc/apt/sources.list

I was using dselect and trying to add ftp://ftp.rising.com.au as a
location to get non-US packages from & have apparently distroyed my
/etc/apt/sources.list. Could someone point out the errors in the
following? (Or send me a copy of the default file?)

deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.rising.com.au/debian-non-US/ non-US main contrib non-free
deb ftp://non-us.debian.org/pub/debian-non-US/ non-US main contrib
non-free

Thanks for your help!

judith

--
Judith E. Bush                                    judith@greycat.net
P O Box 7559                                       AOL IM judielaine